Post pictures of your recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would one do that? It’s the right way up on my phone. Attach here and it’s 90 degrees out.
Screenshot_20200322-214016_Chrome.jpg

Get a better phone? :devil:

21725B89-7BE7-4199-BE97-7B1498249647.jpeg

I guess it stripped any orientation data out when I uploaded. This is a download of your one and re-uploaded. Oh well, you get the idea.

View attachment 1272528
I guess it stripped any orientation data out when I uploaded. This is a download of your one and re-uploaded. Oh well, you get the idea.

Enjoy - two of mine love running around in Lego Harry Potter - although some of the puzzles are a bit tricky to work out what it wants you to do. They also play the LOTR one - with voices! - which is a bit more obvious.

Enjoy - two of mine love running around in Lego Harry Potter - although some of the puzzles are a bit tricky to work out what it wants you to do. They also play the LOTR one - with voices! - which is a bit more obvious.
I’d been sitting with her while she played before. Honestly, I didn’t realise it was even multiplayer. Now I can play and help with the puzzles more. Some definitely are tricky to work out what they want.
cool will check LOTR out after this one.

I’d been sitting with her while she played before. Honestly, I didn’t realise it was even multiplayer. Now I can play and help with the puzzles more. Some definitely are tricky to work out what they want.
cool will check LOTR out after this one.

If I feel they've had a good go at a puzzle and I can't work it out I do some low key internet research and fire out a few tactical suggestions like 'hmm have you tried wearing the cape and holding the cup near that painting?'

I may only have three toilet rolls to my name, but I'm ready for the isolation.
IMG_20200323_171357.jpg

IMG_20200323_190150.jpg

Can't beat half price coffee and it's pretty good and something to watch during all the doom and gloom, stay safe fellow AVFers

Do you have the item number for these please, can’t find them on the TS website

NVM, found them

They seem better than the ones that came with the brackets, nearly had to buy some new ones haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom