Post pictures of your recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.
886E5A6C-92BF-4C75-A849-622C17DBF894.jpeg

Amazon Warehouse bargain of £55 instead of £150. Pretty impressed with sound quality so far.

Quite like the painting :thumbsup: - certainly a good match for the aesthetic of the room...

But I can't see how you'll actually get to see it much, what with the room being so narrow and the painting being behind you... :confused:

Maybe a good excuse for enforced breaks from the screen - "...okay everyone BRB, five minute artwork viewing break..." ;)

Thanks :) I get a reasonably good view of it when I turn around but I do get the issue. I did want something to go on a large expanse of bare wall and this was a relative bargain.

Yet another post that I just do not get.

There’s lots of Posts and memes on threads that I don’t get, but life goes on I suppose.

Quite like them but given the options available, they come about 23 on my to-do list.

New lanyard for my work pass 🏳️‍🌈

Attachments

• 2A4A41F7-EBE8-4DF4-AABC-F2D552757E20.jpeg
    2A4A41F7-EBE8-4DF4-AABC-F2D552757E20.jpeg
    267.9 KB · Views: 117
Bit niche. A new streamer for my hearing aids. Basically allows me to Bluetooth anything directly to my aids.

So I basically now have a £5k pair of wireless ear buds that also adjust for my rather bizarre, Ménière’s induced hearing loss. Isn’t technology wonderful sometimes?

F328F547-2D0C-4DDD-B4D6-8774706D633B.jpeg

Yet another post that I just do not get.
I do belief he is questioning the size of your man hood and if this contraption would help you find it. :)
I know where mine is, it’s on the hat stand with my other caps :)

I do belief he is questioning the size of your man hood and if this contraption would help you find it. :)
I know where mine is, it’s on the hat stand with my other caps :)
Oh right, cheers.

No problem here to help :thumbsup:

Well after looking for around 7 years and being reminded to look again by someone else’s recent post, I managed to find a left handed V&B Wave cup.

Arrived today a few days late for the wife’s birthday and she was very very pleased with it.

4396192F-85B8-4C14-9EB2-348298AF6C4D.jpeg

Well after looking for around 7 years and being reminded to look again by someone else’s recent post, I managed to find a left handed V&B Wave cup.

Arrived today a few days late for the wife’s birthday and she was very very pleased with it.

View attachment 1257155

Well done. I'll stop searching now.

Some lights for the bedroom ...

eeczsGn.png

An an 80% off bargain rug (wife works in John Lewis).

sbelMw2.png

Need to get the log burner space sorted out better.

IMG_20200213_174842.jpg

Dunno if this classes as a purchase got these off someone at work, haven't seen SFT2 since vhs, did see a bluray version but apparently it's censored, hoping the image holds up well on a 4k TV

Fresh made German rolls delivered to my door this Morning. Ruddy lovely.

6C5E1134-199E-4306-BFC5-FCD738325692.jpeg

New coilovers (with a set of softer springs because I like my fillings where they are) and because practically everything is seized on this car, new tie rods and most of the suspension bolts along with some Bilt Hamber products to protect this investment.
IMG_20200213_193439_resize_24.jpg

And while I was spending money like I had some, a few cleaning bits.
IMG_20200213_185425_resize_51.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom