Post pictures of your recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.
5CF6F7C5-92A4-4586-BECB-6A9F025E5D34.jpeg

A little something for my new baby!

Had this arrive yesterday
6871A170-9684-4864-86D0-B2D088C3FF10.jpeg40D46A44-5E8E-41C2-B638-80B75C038C51.jpeg

The quality of the wood feels nice and well made. Maybe a little smaller than I was expecting tbh, especially given the price.

It does say it's a minifigure :devil::D How many Lurpak's tall is it?

With sales of £350 million Carling was Britain’s fifth biggest selling alcohol brand in 2018. Not bad for something that tastes like foul water.

Lots of people watch stuff like the only way is Essex and thst drag show, doesn't mean its good.

@MrFraggle Where do you buy your bulk birdseed from? We've got a couple of feeders outside the kitchen window and greedy peckers are cleaning us out on a regular basis. They are mainly small birds finch/tit/Robins. Cheers in advance.

@MrFraggle Where do you buy your bulk birdseed from? We've got a couple of feeders outside the kitchen window and greedy peckers are cleaning us out on a regular basis. They are mainly small birds finch/tit/Robins. Cheers in advance.
I use Happy Beaks Bird Food | UK's Cheapest Next Day Bird Feed and would have recommended them 100% but they have moved to Hermes as their courier and delivery can be pretty naff, last two orders were not next day and in fact they managed to lose 25Kg of seeds and peanuts which were replaced and then miraculously reappeared and were delivered. On the plus side because of the hassle Happybeaks let me keep the order as a freebie.

But the quality is always good I was using Cheapest Wild Bird Food in the UK - Garden Wildlife Direct but I had a bad batch of mixed seed where the birds did not each the sunflower hearts from the two 12.5 kg bags and the company was not in the slightest bit interested even though I included an couple of images of the hearts I had collected from slabs beneath the feeders.

I use Happy Beaks Bird Food | UK's Cheapest Next Day Bird Feed and would have recommended them 100% but they have moved to Hermes as their courier and delivery can be pretty naff, last two orders were not next day and in fact they managed to lose 25Kg of seeds and peanuts which were replaced and then miraculously reappeared and were delivered. On the plus side because of the hassle Happybeaks let me keep the order as a freebie.

But the quality is always good I was using Cheapest Wild Bird Food in the UK - Garden Wildlife Direct but I had a bad batch of mixed seed where the birds did not each the sunflower hearts from the two 12.5 kg bags and the company was not in the slightest bit interested even though I included an couple of images of the hearts I had collected from slabs beneath the feeders.
I'll check out happy beaks then. I know our Hermes driver - it's a lady in a car - so I'm happy enough to have them deliver.

@RBZ5416 - cheers. I've got one near my work so I might pop down later.

Picked up yesterday. Seems superb so far, and the charger built into the case is a great idea.

Also... Game are doing a bonus trade-in on the series 1 at the moment - £80 back, so £80 to pay.

IMG_0213.jpeg

Picked up yesterday. Seems superb so far, and the charger built into the case is a great idea.

Also... Game are doing a bonus trade-in on the series 1 at the moment - £80 back, so £80 to pay.

View attachment 1216924

Need to open mine and check it’s all working as intended. Reports of issues with the A button sticking :/

Need to open mine and check it’s all working as intended. Reports of issues with the A button sticking :/
Didn't hear about that - thanks for the heads-up!
I'll double check mine, although seemed fine last night.

Also! (Yes, I'm platform agnostic...)

IMG_0214.jpeg

Maybe a silly question, but what is so good about those elite controllers to justify the cost?
For me, it's quite a few things!

Ergonomics and build - the body is coated in soft rubber, and it feels like if you threw it at a wall, the wall would come off worse.

Customisation - I use mine mainly on a PC, and the app that comes with it lets you alter everything from the defined response curve on the movement of the analog sticks to the reactivity of the individual vibration motors.

The pads (both analog and dpad) are all magnetically swappable too (comes with quite a few different types), and the rear paddle buttons can now can be assigned as a 'shift key' to give you an entire second set of inputs.

For me, it's quite a few things!

Ergonomics and build - the body is coated in soft rubber, and it feels like if you threw it at a wall, the wall would come off worse.

Customisation - I use mine mainly on a PC, and the app that comes with it lets you alter everything from the defined response curve on the movement of the analog sticks to the reactivity of the individual vibration motors.

The pads (both analog and dpad) are all magnetically swappable too (comes with quite a few different types), and the rear paddle buttons can now can be assigned as a 'shift key' to give you an entire second set of inputs.
Just out of interest, does your PC always tell you it's "configuring bluetooth services" after a fresh reboot when the Xbox controller's switched on? PITA.

Just out of interest, does your PC always tell you it's "configuring bluetooth services" after a fresh reboot when the Xbox controller's switched on? PITA.
No it doesn't on mine, but then I use the xbox wireless adaptor controller/dongle as bluetooth doesn't support all the features and has slightly higher latency iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom