Post pictures of your recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

=adrian=

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Subscribed!!

Will update with pics of my £120 bargain bucket 120" electric projector screen shortly

pixelpixel said:
It seems its lifted from the website. Its a product image. > Here

Busted!

IMAG0356_zps1f4112ba.jpg

Just stocking up on some cheap Christmas booze thanks to HUKD :D
Sainsbury's 6 quid odd a bottle, really nice with coke, tastes like caramel :zonked:

It's just instore!

Mine is just a little Sainsbury's extra store but apparently the offer has been country wide!

The shop assistant who served me didn't even realise the price was so low and had to query it!

Her manager said it was because it was old stock and wasn't full strength!

37.5% not full strength!

Just pop into one and have a look, fingers crossed!

My Birthday treat to myself arrived today.

Since I bought my camera, I've added a 50mm FP lens which I've enjoyed using a great deal. I was considering a telephoto of some description but I quickly realised that for the pictures I take where the 50mm isn't right (and I've found I really like using it so it is mounted most of the time), I had an equal spread of need for reasonably wide angle as I did for zooming right into things.

So I bought this

Sigma1_zpsf8ac8613.jpg

It goes from 18mm like the kit lens it replaces but unlike the kit lens...

Sigma2_zpsc5dc9d68.jpg

...it goes out to 250mm (and given that the camera isn't full frame, in reality it goes further than that). Build seems good and the camera isn't too bulky with it fitted as well. It didn't turn up until it was dark so I haven't really played about with it yet but I'm looking forward to having a play later in the week. Even better, there's an offer for a free UV filter and warranty extension to three years as well.

michelin-primacy-3_06.jpg

Not by choice - £360 for two tyres.......

Needed some new car wax, comes in a velvet lined wooden box

IMG_145811111111-1_zps6728baa8-1_zpsef26d490.jpg

Bought a pair of Mackie SRM450 Actives with stands for our New Years Eve party. Plus for my birthday the other half bought me a Numark iDJ Pro to mix with the ipad :thumbsup:

2012-12-11165239_zps31bc05fe.jpg

61kty%2BNR1%2BL._AA1500_.jpg

wd_caviar_green_3tb_hdd.jpg

A Synology DS413J NAS...and 2x3TB HDDs!

The old 2 bay Zyxel we bought a few years back has ran out of space..plus the slow transfer speeds (10MB/s) were a little frustrating!

I just received this through the post today :

BR_Glass.jpg

I've wanted one for years after admiring it in Blade Runner, I can see it getting a fair bit of whisky through it this Christmas :D

I've wanted one for years after admiring it in Blade Runner, I can see it getting a fair bit of whisky through it this Christmas :D

spilling a fair bit down your shirt you mean? :D

Much like yourself, I've admired that glass for years. However, I've never quite managed to click that 'buy now' button. One day, though. One day..

Much like yourself, I've admired that glass for years. However, I've never quite managed to click that 'buy now' button. One day, though. One day..
Yeah, not cheap but I applied the '**** it, it's Christmas' rule, which I've done a few too many times this year. :rolleyes:

I was sitting here thinking "it's a glass, how expensive can it be..."

Wow, they're expensive... :-o

I was sitting here thinking "it's a glass, how expensive can it be..."

Wow, they're expensive... :-o

Where do these come from ? I need some in my life....now!
Any links would be great..:smashin:

That is one expensive glass, have to say I really want one.

.....so tempted

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom