Quantcast

Post pictures of your recent purchases

KyleS1

Distinguished Member
Now the kid’s are off school I thought I’d better get a second controller so me and my daughter can play multiplayer Lego Harry Potter! :)
78191B61-1327-4EF1-8B8A-F166D54A03B2.jpeg

well that’s annoying, the forum has rotated the picture!

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
Now the kid’s are off school I thought I’d better get a second controller so me and my daughter can play multiplayer Lego Harry Potter! :)
View attachment 1272492
well that’s annoying, the forum has rotated the picture!
Well that's annoying - you haven't rotated it back :p

jouster

The mother in law normally gets myself and the wife a box of 6 each for Easter and they normally get eaten on the first night whilst watching a film or two.

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
How would one do that? It’s the right way up on my phone. Attach here and it’s 90 degrees out.
Screenshot_20200322-214016_Chrome.jpg

Get a better phone? :devil:

KyleS1

Distinguished Member
21725B89-7BE7-4199-BE97-7B1498249647.jpeg

I guess it stripped any orientation data out when I uploaded. This is a download of your one and re-uploaded. Oh well, you get the idea.

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
View attachment 1272528
I guess it stripped any orientation data out when I uploaded. This is a download of your one and re-uploaded. Oh well, you get the idea.
Enjoy - two of mine love running around in Lego Harry Potter - although some of the puzzles are a bit tricky to work out what it wants you to do. They also play the LOTR one - with voices! - which is a bit more obvious.

KyleS1

Distinguished Member
Enjoy - two of mine love running around in Lego Harry Potter - although some of the puzzles are a bit tricky to work out what it wants you to do. They also play the LOTR one - with voices! - which is a bit more obvious.
I’d been sitting with her while she played before. Honestly, I didn’t realise it was even multiplayer. Now I can play and help with the puzzles more. Some definitely are tricky to work out what they want.
cool will check LOTR out after this one.

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
I’d been sitting with her while she played before. Honestly, I didn’t realise it was even multiplayer. Now I can play and help with the puzzles more. Some definitely are tricky to work out what they want.
cool will check LOTR out after this one.
If I feel they've had a good go at a puzzle and I can't work it out I do some low key internet research and fire out a few tactical suggestions like 'hmm have you tried wearing the cape and holding the cup near that painting?'

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member
I may only have three toilet rolls to my name, but I'm ready for the isolation.
IMG_20200323_171357.jpg