Quantcast

Post pictures of your recent purchases

ThereIs0nly0ne

Davekale86

IMG_20200213_174842.jpg

Dunno if this classes as a purchase got these off someone at work, haven't seen SFT2 since vhs, did see a bluray version but apparently it's censored, hoping the image holds up well on a 4k TV

Distinguished Member
New coilovers (with a set of softer springs because I like my fillings where they are) and because practically everything is seized on this car, new tie rods and most of the suspension bolts along with some Bilt Hamber products to protect this investment.
IMG_20200213_193439_resize_24.jpg

And while I was spending money like I had some, a few cleaning bits.
IMG_20200213_185425_resize_51.jpg

NooBish AbbZ 92

Distinguished Member
We have WiFi provided where I live but it is absolutely atrocious. Having now been away for 6 months I’ve decided I’m fed up so I’ve sorted out a home broadband service up through Three as of today, with this Huawei router.
An absolute bargain as I’m an existing customer; unlimited data, no upfront cost and £17 a month for 24 months. Very happy so far, especially having done a few Speedtests after setting up.
96F31EE6-8BE0-4978-A6BE-D6CE7C4AAAC6.png
FEC2D3F4-20B2-4571-88FF-E1B17D45B1B6.jpeg

Backspace

3 fun movies for the weekend. :thumbsup:

I already have the first Jack Reacher DVD and I wanted to see the second one. I saw clips of Kingsman on YouTube and thought wow gotta get them.

Bl4ckGryph0n

Distinguished Member
It’s been a while since I bought something worth showing :) But here we go, a bidirectional ECU coding automotive diagnostic tool.

If anyone want anything adapted, or coded in, let me know. Special rates for AVForums and I accept any currency including crypto 😂

70FE2A4D-FB1B-41C0-9A62-C6158BC7B673.jpeg

Steve N

Distinguished Member
Bought this Secret Lab Titan chair recently.
I photo'ed it because you have to post it on a social media site to qualify for the full 5 year guarantee.
How manipulative is that ! :devil:
I'm quite happy with it so far though.

DSC_6876.JPG

aVdub

Distinguished Member
Liking the camera and memory card slot on this monster.

Yes, prices are blanked out ;)

S20-Ultra.jpg

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
I photo'ed it because you have to post it on a social media site to qualify for the full 5 year guarantee.
Sounds very dubious

MrFraggle

Distinguished Member
Bought this Secret Lab Titan chair recently.
How manipulative is that ! :devil:
I'm quite happy with it so far though.

View attachment 1258252
I have the Titan and really not sure about it. Had it since December and I was hoping that it would have softened by now but my delicate bum is still suffering the hardness of the seat. I also found and this is wierd that I was building static and was suffering painful discharges so have covered it with a pure wool throw and that has sorted that issue, but I can see a cushion coming on. :D

mjn

Distinguished Member
It’s been a while since I bought something worth showing :) But here we go, a bidirectional ECU coding automotive diagnostic tool.

If anyone want anything adapted, or coded in, let me know. Special rates for AVForums and I accept any currency including crypto 😂

View attachment 1258250
Erm, 2 more cylinders, 200bhp more, 200ft/lbs more of torque. If you could code it all in remotely, that was would be fantastic. Thanks.

Steve N

Distinguished Member
I have the Titan and really not sure about it. Had it since December and I was hoping that it would have softened by now but my delicate bum is still suffering the hardness of the seat. I also found and this is wierd that I was building static and was suffering painful discharges so have covered it with a pure wool throw and that has sorted that issue, but I can see a cushion coming on. :D
Agree about the firmness.
I bought one of these "eggsitter" type cushions and it helps.
Bulge Breathable Egg Sitting Gel Flex Cushion Seat Sitter Flexing Pillow Support | eBay

aVdub

Distinguished Member
Card slot will slow the phone down unless it's purely for music or other files. Even photos will slow the camera down when saving to Micro SD!
Not bothered :p

aVdub

Distinguished Member
It'll get annoying when you get the donut of doom waiting for stuff to save :( I found out the hard way!

Been running a Note 9 with big card for quite a while with no issues with speed etc and the card will mostly be for music with photo's uploaded straight to cloud.

Will have to see if there are any issues after its release in March.

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
Same setup, never seen that issue either. I would think files are buffered in ram anyway to eliminate that.
If that buffer fills up through prolific snapping then you'll get 'back-pressure'. I imagine that would be a heck of a lot of quick clicks though.