Quantcast

Post pictures of your recent purchases

ThereIs0nly0ne

Quite like the painting :thumbsup: - certainly a good match for the aesthetic of the room...

But I can't see how you'll actually get to see it much, what with the room being so narrow and the painting being behind you... :confused:

Maybe a good excuse for enforced breaks from the screen - "...okay everyone BRB, five minute artwork viewing break..." ;)
Thanks :) I get a reasonably good view of it when I turn around but I do get the issue. I did want something to go on a large expanse of bare wall and this was a relative bargain.

aVdub

Distinguished Member
I'm holding out for the Schofield one ;)

GarethP

Bit niche. A new streamer for my hearing aids. Basically allows me to Bluetooth anything directly to my aids.

So I basically now have a £5k pair of wireless ear buds that also adjust for my rather bizarre, Ménière’s induced hearing loss. Isn’t technology wonderful sometimes?

F328F547-2D0C-4DDD-B4D6-8774706D633B.jpeg

jouster

Well after looking for around 7 years and being reminded to look again by someone else’s recent post, I managed to find a left handed V&B Wave cup.

Arrived today a few days late for the wife’s birthday and she was very very pleased with it.

4396192F-85B8-4C14-9EB2-348298AF6C4D.jpeg

aVdub

Distinguished Member
Well after looking for around 7 years and being reminded to look again by someone else’s recent post, I managed to find a left handed V&B Wave cup.

Arrived today a few days late for the wife’s birthday and she was very very pleased with it.

View attachment 1257155
Well done. I'll stop searching now.

jouster

ThereIs0nly0ne

Some lights for the bedroom ...

An an 80% off bargain rug (wife works in John Lewis).

Need to get the log burner space sorted out better.