Post here when DLC appears on Marketplace

According to some of the guys on the RB forum the DLC is live, cant check to confirm myself as stuck here at work :(

Wait wait... here he comes!!!

superman.gif

To the rescue again!!

I can CONFIRM for you chipbutty my old mukka, that the DLC IS on the marketplace! In all its Rock Band glory!! Its weird to get to though, you have to go to 'game add-ons' its not just under the game section!

And heres proof I made earlier!!!!

Personally, I'm not buying any of it till I get bored of the songs on the disc (well, maybe I'll buy one or two) but I'm gonna do it through the music shop, just to see what its like! They went to the effort of making it, so I think I'm 'a' check it!!!

All the pieces are falling in to place!

Chrispy....words fail me.

I'm stripping the Messiah Johnny Vegas of his title.

I now bestow upon you the title "The Oracle!".

A true master in the knowledge of Rock Band!!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Haha! Cheers Mush! :smashin:

I'm just off work sick, so all I do all day is post on the forum, listen to my Rock Band mix on itunes, and smack pants out of saucepans with wooden spoons to the beat! All in a days work!

Yep, I just spend 6000MS on downloads for rockband... :D:D:clap:

I can also confirm that the 'Still Alive' track from portal is FREE, and 'Shake' by Count Zero, 'Rock Rebellion' by Bang Camaro and 'Sprode' by Freezepop are all 80 MSPoints. Everything else is standard, as in

160 MS Points for single songs
440 MS Points for 3 song packs
800 MS Points for 6 song packs
1200 MS Points for albums

Guys....
Hardly any of my current friends on Live are into rhythm games so don't be surprised if you get a friend request from me l8r.
Need some like minded friends seein as this is all i'll be on for the foreseeable future!
:smashin:

Awesome! I have 5300 points waiting to be spent when I get home. The only problem there seems to be with downloading from marketplace is that packs and the individual songs within them are listed seperated, as you'd expect. The problem being, do each of the individual tracks get listed as purchased after you buy the pack? I don't want to be buying anything twice by accident

Are the dashboard theme and picture pack also now available?

Monkees tack here we come....lol.

Noticed on the RB website you can send request for tracks wonder if they pay attention to what consumers want.

Personally, I'm not buying any of it till I get bored of the songs on the disc (well, maybe I'll buy one or two) but I'm gonna do it through the music shop, just to see what its like! They went to the effort of making it, so I think I'm 'a' check it!!!

Yeah i bet you can resist mate!

can you sample the tracks from marketplace or only though the game?

Only through the game.

^^What 'ee Said! ^^

Greasychipbutty said:
Guys....
Hardly any of my current friends on Live are into rhythm games so don't be surprised if you get a friend request from me l8r.
Need some like minded friends seein as this is all i'll be on for the foreseeable future!

Go to the 'Rock band Wanted' thread and add yourself to the AVF Rock band group mate! Instead of cramming your friends page, just have the one on there with everyone who owns Rock Band and play with them (us) lot!! :smashin:

UselessLuke said:
Awesome! I have 5300 points waiting to be spent when I get home. The only problem there seems to be with downloading from marketplace is that packs and the individual songs within them are listed seperated, as you'd expect. The problem being, do each of the individual tracks get listed as purchased after you buy the pack? I don't want to be buying anything twice by accident

Luke, no one's seemed to answer this for ya mate! Each track that you select through the marketplace has a warning, stating that if you buy the single track, and then a 'track pack', you could be buying the same song twice! This is why, the Rock Band music store is better to buy from, as it'll break the information down and categorise it properly, so you know what you're buying. That said, the marketplace DLC features the packs as well as single songs. Whereas 'Ride the Lightning' would come up as that, you will also see 'Metallica Pack 01' (as you'll see on the first page in the thumbnail I have posted!) so just make sure you dont buy 2 of the same tracks, and look out for the artists name if you want the pack, or song title if you want just the one song! :smashin:

Bought a few songs that I wanted just now, but will be buying more once the game arrives. I can't be arsed to research each individual song on YouTube to see what it's like so I need that preview option in the music store :)

I had 500MS so I downloaded the QOTSA pack. Just wondering has anyone been able to confirm if US content will work on PAL version of the game because I have 1200 MS points in my US account at moment I could be using.

Luke, no one's seemed to answer this for ya mate! Each track that you select through the marketplace has a warning, stating that if you buy the single track, and then a 'track pack', you could be buying the same song twice! This is why, the Rock Band music store is better to buy from, as it'll break the information down and categorise it properly, so you know what you're buying. That said, the marketplace DLC features the packs as well as single songs. Whereas 'Ride the Lightning' would come up as that, you will also see 'Metallica Pack 01' (as you'll see on the first page in the thumbnail I have posted!) so just make sure you dont buy 2 of the same tracks, and look out for the artists name if you want the pack, or song title if you want just the one song! :smashin:

Thanks for that! Do you know if the Rock Band store works the same way? Or does it remove the individual tracks when you buy a pack? I mean, it's unlikely I'd buy something twice because I'm sure I'd realise what I've already purchased...but mistakes do happen

Back on track, I'll be getting....well, I started listing the ones I want but realised that the list was getting way too long. Soooo many songs I want. Damn, my excitement is starting to peak now, even though I won't be getting the drums for a month or two yet. Playing guitar/vocals on some of these songs will keep me incredibly happy for a while, until I can afford the drums

I've spent a load of points and have a stack of HDD space filling up right now; Boston 6-pack, Metallica 3-pack and Screaming for Vengeance by Judas Priest. All purchased blind because I know I want them. I'll worry about other packs and tracks from inside the RB store I think.

Good times. It's not often I'll d/l stuff sight unseen, let alone before I even have the game. I'm really pleased I've got a big HDD on my 360 now. 283Mb for Judas Priest, etc, it'll all add up rather quickly.

i now have 98 songs on my rock band 58 game songs and my 40 down loaded songs, played most of them last night just got about ten more to play then ill down load all what is left..:thumbsup:

Well next Tuesday (May 27th) it has been confirmed the Cars album will be released!

160pts each song, or 1200 for the whole album.

Tracks are:

All Mixed Up
Bye Bye Love
Don't Cha Stop
Good Times Roll
I'm in Touch with Your World
Just What I Needed
Moving in Stereo
My Best Friend's Girl
You're All I've Got Tonight

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?