Post Corona Measures to be Retained

djcla

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What would like like to remain when this is all over ?
for me:-

I like the parcel delivery system where they sign for you, so no touching screens.
Supermarkets social distancing measures to be retained to a point.
More people work from home more often to reduce carbon footprint.
What does concern me is everyone continues to use online shopping and you will never get a slot.

The gross people who’ve now started washing their hands after going to the toilet...

The end of celeb culture.

The gross people who’ve now started washing their hands after going to the toilet...
It wouldn’t surprise me if they only do it beforehand ;)

But yes;
- The delivery system is much better.
- Home working
- Home working
- Home working

For me. It is so daft for so many to drive to a big building to then sit at a desk, and then drive back again. Stuff that for many can easily be done from anywhere.

But yes;
- Home working
- Home working
- Home working

For me. It is so daft for so many to drive to a big building to then sit at a desk, and then drive back again. Stuff that for many can easily be done from anywhere.
Could bin off electric cars then and stick to a nice V8.

Covid-19 has really put into perspective what a shallow world we live in. Selfishness, greed, violence, hate, disregard of the law, bad manners...the list is endless.

Let's hope some people realise what's important in life...I doubt it, but here's hoping!

But yes;
- Home working
- Home working
- Home working

But then you’d be able to get the job done in less than half the time so the money mad bastards who own the world would half your pay.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom