• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

possibly a simple sky question.....

vokeyuk

Established Member
been looking at the website so long now i cant see anything!! but does anyone know if it is possible to reduce your tv package without calling the dreaded contact centres? they let you upgrade but not down grade from what i see but want to make sure i aint missing anything.

thanks all

Broadz

Distinguished Member
No, you have to call to downgrade, so that the operator you speak to can do his level best to persuade you to not downgrade. You don't need to speak to anybody to upgrade, as you are planning on spending more money, so there is no need for an operator to persuade you otherwise.

vokeyuk

Established Member
No, you have to call to downgrade, so that the operator you speak to can do his level best to persuade you to not downgrade. You don't need to speak to anybody to upgrade, as you are planning on spending more money, so there is no need for an operator to persuade you otherwise.

lol i figured as much, thanks though

BrianMc

Established Member
Not true! People can (and do!) fequently manage to downgrade via the "Contact Us" webmail section in mySky on the Sky website.

The timing is less certain via this method but it does work!

vokeyuk

Established Member
sent a mail to sky as per BrianMc's suggestion, and begger me they responded. albeit not answering my question and telling me about things i had not asked, and onhow to upgrade online, DOH! emailed again will await a response.

logiciel

Persistence with e-mails is my method too.:devil:

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom