Possibly a bargain?

its a good package too..... serious bargain!

ad

The RRP is correct as of a few years ago when I bought my Tannoy Mercury package. The Aegis was another system I looked at at the time but the Tannoy system came in cheaper. As speaker technology is not as dynamic as other home theater areas £135 makes this system a serious bargain as long as you can fit all those big speakers in your home theater.:)

Would this set be a good upgrade for my current set up ?

I very tempted as I could E-Bay my Old stuff for a similar price.

Mission

702e Front
700 Rears
Centre 70ci

Well I orderd the package to replace my not so good Teac set so heres hoping its not a miss price. Saw they also had a set with compacts for the same price.

I ordered a set as well - their not known for the best customer service - so heres hoping all goes smoothly.

can anyone who received them comment on the sound quality. I have got a DTS Videologic Pure surround system. Would this be an improvement?

http://***********/324hg

There one satisfied customer at leadt, anyway.

A step up from Videologic's I'd say, but remember you'll need an amp too!

Andy

So has anyone had these delivered yet? Im seriously considering going for these!

Neil

I got mine delivered yesterday (Monday) morning and I am very pleased with them. I'm no expert but they sound very nice. I am also very pleased with the build quality and they look very smart. I also got a Denon 1803 delivered from EmpireDirect for £139 so am very happy :D

In my opinion, that speaker set is a complete bargain. Take a look at their reviews and the newer Aegis Evo range and you will see why.

I own the Aegis Evo 3 pair, which cost me just under £300 (rrp £350) which are good value even at this price. In my experience it is difficult getting large discounts on the AE current range of speakers.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom