Possibly a bargain?

DVDcake

The RRP is correct as of a few years ago when I bought my Tannoy Mercury package. The Aegis was another system I looked at at the time but the Tannoy system came in cheaper. As speaker technology is not as dynamic as other home theater areas £135 makes this system a serious bargain as long as you can fit all those big speakers in your home theater.:)

Chaos Star

Would this set be a good upgrade for my current set up ?

I very tempted as I could E-Bay my Old stuff for a similar price.

Mission

702e Front
700 Rears
Centre 70ci

jtorry

Standard Member
Well I orderd the package to replace my not so good Teac set so heres hoping its not a miss price. Saw they also had a set with compacts for the same price.

D

Dilshad

can anyone who received them comment on the sound quality. I have got a DTS Videologic Pure surround system. Would this be an improvement?

jtorry

Standard Member
I got mine delivered yesterday (Monday) morning and I am very pleased with them. I'm no expert but they sound very nice. I am also very pleased with the build quality and they look very smart. I also got a Denon 1803 delivered from EmpireDirect for £139 so am very happy :D

mudan

In my opinion, that speaker set is a complete bargain. Take a look at their reviews and the newer Aegis Evo range and you will see why.

I own the Aegis Evo 3 pair, which cost me just under £300 (rrp £350) which are good value even at this price. In my experience it is difficult getting large discounts on the AE current range of speakers.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 Review, Apple Lossless & Dolby Atmos @ no cost, Sennheiser IE900 review + more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom