Possible to buy blu-ray player with DeepOnion or Bitcoin?

VideoOne

Novice Member
Reaction score
I have some cryptocurrency saved. I have both Bitcoin and DeepOnion. Does anyone know an online store that accepts any of these cryptocurrencys?

I am interested in a BluRay Player ultra hd 4k.

Can you not cash it in and then you have the cash to shop around and get the best deal? There is probably somewhere where you can use BitCoin but the prices might be through the roof for the privilege.

Can you not cash it in and then you have the cash to shop around and get the best deal? There is probably somewhere where you can use BitCoin but the prices might be through the roof for the privilege.

It is possible but I like to keep my finances private. Once you turn it into usd the government knows you have it. I prefer to be my own bank.

Deleted

Last edited:
I have some cryptocurrency saved. I have both Bitcoin and DeepOnion. Does anyone know an online store that accepts any of these cryptocurrencys?

I am interested in a BluRay Player ultra hd 4k.
I’m happy to sell you my Oppo 203 for 1BTC. No problem at all. But we will have to take this to the classifieds section if you are interested.

Is the problem with cryptocurrency that you can never spend it. Because a week after you have bought something for £250 you realise the currency you used is now worth £500.

Cheers,

Nigel

Is the problem with cryptocurrency that you can never spend it. Because a week after you have bought something for £250 you realise the currency you used is now worth £500.

Cheers,

Nigel
Good point. Today my price is 1.14BTC :)

The first ever transaction was the purchase of two pizzas for 10,000 BTC.

At today’s exchange rate, that is £58,000,000 for two pizzas.

Cheers,

Nigel

Do you get paid in Bitcoin?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom