1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible problem with Pio 504HDE

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by sraper, Jul 12, 2004.

1. sraper

sraper

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +106
    Hi, I have had my 504 for around 4 weeks now. I have been very impressed so far, except for the annoying delay on changing channels or inputs :( Also its not as large as my old TV :rolleyes: That was a 55" RPTV!

However one thing I have noticed is a couple of times that horizontally scrolling text, i.e. the annoying thing found at the bottom of the ITV News channel or CNN, has a tendancy to judder/stutter. Also when it does this the text looks interlaced :confused: you get faint horizntal dark lines in the text. Is this a problem with my plasma or is it a problem with my NTL cable box. So far I have only noticed this problem on channels from NTL and not off terrestrial analogue. Its not permanent it just comes and goes and only last for a couple of seconds at a time.

Anyone seen anything similar. Cant say I noticed anything like this on my 55" TV which also had its own de-interlacer.

Stuart