Possible ordering problem with BK Electrics.

johnr2110

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Ordered a Sub woofer today from BK Electrics using their online ordering system. Have received what appears to be an automated response that my message/order informing me that it hasn't been received if I'm to understand correctly due to. transient errors
I noticed that when I put up the ordering website it informed me it wasn't a secure site, could this be the problem?

Has this happened to anyone else?

Will update if situation changes.

The ordering page is prefixed https when I just checked (so is the main web page), so I assume that is secure? I had no "not secure" notice.

Maybe a problem with your card?

Ordered a Sub woofer today from BK Electrics using their online ordering system. Have received what appears to be an automated response that my message/order informing me that it hasn't been received if I'm to understand correctly due to. transient errors
I noticed that when I put up the ordering website it informed me it wasn't a secure site, could this be the problem?

Has this happened to anyone else?

Will update if situation changes.

You could order it through ebay too as they seem to have gloss black ready to be shipped.

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Have sent an email to BK sales department to find out whether my order has been received or not.

Or just ring em tomorrow morning

I had exactly the same happen recently. I emailed them and they confirmed all was good with my order. Clearly they haven’t fixed the issue though.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom