Possible new daredevil movie

denzyl

I have been informed there may be a new Daredevil movie in the pipeline only info told to me says it could involve Katee Sackhoff (Battlestar Galactica) playing Typhoid Mary anyone else heard anything :confused:

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
I have been informed there may be a new Daredevil movie in the pipeline only info told to me says it could involve Katee Sackhoff (Battlestar Galactica) playing Typhoid Mary anyone else heard anything :confused:

The story goes an american comic book store, 'Golden Apple', had a visit from Katee Sackhoff. She proceeded to grab all the Typhoid Mary comics the store had, claiming she hopes to get a part for a marvel movie.

Her appearing in a Deadpool movie is another option other than Daredevil, its too early to say yet for sure.

Last edited:

brian s

Distinguished Member
With a few reservations I loved both versions of the first one. I understand Afleck has bailed on any possible further films.

Best wishes
Bri

Garrett

With a few reservations I loved both versions of the first one.
Best wishes
Bri
So did I, Ben Afleck being the least of them.

J.J.GITTES

Distinguished Member
It not hard to beat the last daredevil movie just get someone who can act in the main roll and make sure you dont have a awful song to go with it

brian s

Distinguished Member
It not hard to beat the last daredevil movie just get someone who can act in the main roll and make sure you dont have a awful song to go with it

The worst thing about Daredevil was Jennifer Garner but Ben and her are an item now.

Cheers
Bri

Garrett

The worst thing about Daredevil was Jennifer Garner but Ben and her are an item now.

Cheers
Bri

I thought Colin Farrell performance was the worst in the film totaly OOT and made Ben Afleck look like a oscar winer for best actor although it wasent, but no one metions Colin Farrell prformance as it so easy to diss Ben.

LanceR

Distinguished Member

Cheers
Bri

I agree Jenifer Garner was completely miscast as Elektra that should have been Lucy Liu for me. It's a real shame because I loved her in Alias.

Ben Affleck was by no means the worst thing about the movie but it needs to be recast now I think.

WildeKarde

I quite liked the movie but to be honest it wasn't all I expected or hoped for.

Worst part was the fight at the end, I don't recall Kingpin so quickly finding out who Daredevil was. They could have missed out the end fight at it would have given them a follow on to another movie

J.J.GITTES

Distinguished Member
Oh you forgot the other film Daredevil gave us Electra now that make Daredevil look like Chinatown(What was Mr Samp thinking about doing films like that)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom