• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Possible LOTR Extended (Pre-order) £43.99 @ sainsburysentertainment.co.uk

jammyone

Distinguished Member
LOTR Extended (Pre-order) £43.99 @ sainsburysentertainment.co.uk

Use the code (for first time buyers) JSDB1605 for this price.

The code works but I haven't tried it as far as completing checkout because it's above the limit on what I want to spend on this and I can't be bothered to set up a new account to see if it works on my cards with a new email address.

Thanks to Jeikobu88 for the info.

jammyone

Distinguished Member
Also with the above code you can get Star Wars Complete for £54.39, I have the feeling that Sainsburys are reacting to the recent Tesco code.

The thing I like about Sainsburys though is that they have a much wider range of pre-orders.

Last edited:

rojgelf

Distinguished Member
Is Sainsbury's entertainment with quidco? I can't seem to find it. Just checked back and my disney BOGOF didn't track using main Sainsbury's link.

lgans316

Distinguished Member
Will buy when it drops to 17.99. ;)

jammyone

Distinguished Member
How do you get SW for the below then? I make it £54ish

>Star Wars Complete for £51.99

Yep you're right - it now comes up at £54.39, either it was a glitch or they have raised the price as people were ordering it last night for £51.99 on HUKD

rojgelf

Distinguished Member
Yep you're right - it now comes up at £54.39, either it was a glitch or they have raised the price as people were ordering it last night for £51.99 on HUKD

probably a price rise, 51.99 = 64.99 which is how much it is at bee (same basic company I think), I've decided to wait, surely it will be sub £50 pretty quickly.

jammyone

Distinguished Member
I'm another one who's going to wait, I've set a limit of £30 for LOTR & £35 for SW, they'll both come down before Xmas I reckon.

spikeyjac

Distinguished Member
Cheers just put in an order for 10 blu-rays :D

SuperAshcroft

Established Member
Does everyone know Sainsburys Entertainment authorise card payments immediately?

They won't actually take the money, but you won't be able to spend it for 2-3 weeks until the authorisation expires and your bank unreserve the funds.

DICKIEDUVET

Distinguished Member
Does everyone know Sainsburys Entertainment authorise card payments immediately?

They won't actually take the money, but you won't be able to spend it for 2-3 weeks until the authorisation expires and your bank unreserve the funds.

:eek: I do now, Just had £187 come out of my bank all on pre-orders, Inc Star Wars, Superman etc..leaving me pretty much skint till the end of the month or till it goes back into my bank, Very odd procedure :confused:

Daytrader

Prominent Member
I don't think so, I know on TCB they say that Sainsburys Entertainment is not eligible cashback.

Its eligible, reason it aint tracking is because its not useing a quidco voucher, and it dont say anything under T&C about not being eligible anyway.

Last edited:

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member
:eek: I do now, Just had £187 come out of my bank all on pre-orders, Inc Star Wars, Superman etc..leaving me pretty much skint till the end of the month or till it goes back into my bank, Very odd procedure :confused:

This seems to be normal practice for Tesco and Sainsburys, the funds should become available again in a few days.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom