Possible Joy Con Issue - Not Drift

DpM

I have been getting an annoying issue with my left joy con, it keeps acting like it is being held in the down position.
Tried a reboot, taking it apart and cleaning it.
I thought as I’m going away this week and I want to take it, I would buy a new left joy con and look to fix the faulty one when back.
New one arrived today from Amazon and the issue is still happening.

Has anyone has the same issue?
Calibration says all is ok, the stick is not pulling down.
Could this be something else? Nothing is touching the screen.

TIA

pratty

Maybe try updating the joycons firmware in the options menu? I think the switch automatically updates but you have to manually update the joycons.

DpM

Maybe try updating the joycons firmware in the options menu? I think the switch automatically updates but you have to manually update the joycons.
Will give it a go, thanks.

DpM

Upgrading the joy con did not work, still getting the same issue on the brand new and old joy con.

Miss Mandy

Is this when using them separately or connected to the tablet? I’m just wondering if the issue is on the tablet side. Is that all up to date?

DpM

Is this when using them separately or connected to the tablet? I’m just wondering if the issue is on the tablet side. Is that all up to date?
Everything is now up to date and the issue happens with the joy con attached or detached.

The latest video from AVForums

Prey + Bullet Train reviews, Heat 4K + Event Horizon 4K and all the latest movies and TV news
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom