• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

possible for some one to send picture messages to the Internet for me to see ?

fan2345

Banned
Hi mates got some pics of a night out. Cant send to my iphone as it doesnt do pictures. Is there some way he can text them to the internet via message as he hasnt got a USB cable ?

D

Deleted member 27989

don't get it, his phone doesn't do pictures or your iphone doesn't? I mean his phone took the pictures right? And the iPhone most definitely does pictures...Now I don't know of any phone without MMS, especially one's with a camera built in...So what is the issue then?

Mr Noble

Distinguished Member
don't get it, his phone doesn't do pictures or your iphone doesn't? I mean his phone took the pictures right? And the iPhone most definitely does pictures...Now I don't know of any phone without MMS, especially one's with a camera built in...So what is the issue then?

By the sound sof it the OP has not worked out how to set up MMS on his iphone, which is like owning a car but having no petrol in it :D

kopchoir

Banned
If your on 02 you can view your mms online im sure other network providers do this as well

D

Deleted member 27989

The iPhone 2G does not support MMS

iPhone Discussions - AVForums.com

Oops as the original is not so old, I didn't think anyone in their right mind would still be using it...Especially with the 'free' upgrades that O2 has been running, and any existing contracts should be expired by now...

Anyway if it is the original iPhone, text MMS to 1010 and O2 will enable a link system against your mobile number...That way when someone sends it, you get a URL to visit to see the picture...Right click and download picture and you have got it on your mac :smashin:

fizl

Prominent Member
If your phone doesn't support MMS, you usually receive a link and a passcode to enter in order to see the message (and with O2 at least - reply as well). Work have disabled MMS on my blackberry, and always get a message to go to a providers website with details etc etc

Shaz

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom