portable projector for laptop presentation

etaf

I'm looking for a projector to use for customer presentations - so good quality but also portable
the consultants will need to carry this around with laptop on trains etc, so portability is key and then present to max 10 people in a room (usually 2-3 people)

any recommendations

Badger0-0

Distinguished Member
Well, I have an earlier version of these;

Panasonic projectors from Projector Point UK

Probably not the cheapest, but they are highly portable and easy to use.

If you go up the range a bit, you can get wireless too.

I'm on the second bulb with mine, the first one having done in excess of 3000 hrs and it's proven very reliable.

They're actually designed with portability in mind and you can even unplug them without having to wait for the fan to stop running, if time is of the essence :)

Very light too, at 2.9Kg.

The only bad point is they're not the quietest, but that's not the priority for presentations anyway.

Certainly worth considering, imo, but hopefully others will offer alternatives :smashin:

etaf

great info - thankyou - i never thought of wireless, that would be cool, and also the cooling down would be important - so we can just pack up and leave

I look into those thanks

Badger0-0

Distinguished Member
Having said that, I just noticed the Optoma EP7155 on the page that I linked to.
1.4Kg :eek:

Well, at least it looks like Projector point will be a good source to mooch through :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom