Portable or small projector situation

nickvas19

Novice Member
Reaction score
hello guys ...I hope the 2021 will give more happiness and freedom to all.

So...I am searching a projector small portable.
I see the Following
1) Sony lspx-p1
2) LG ph450
3) viewsonic m2
4) xiaomi mi smart
5) anker Mars ii pro
6) ASU’s p3b5
7) optoma ml1050st

the sony I think I can’t find anymore and so the LG ph450. but i liked the idea projecting so close or in the table!!! Sometimes I need that feature. Also both can be as a mini monitor 20 or 24inch for that I want...and bigger up tp 80 if I need to.

I think viewsonic m2 is the best choice. You let me know...I don’t know much. I don’t if it have keystone feature for vertical and horizontal adjustment(this feature is also a need for me).

the others I don’t see much....maybe xiaomi is a good quality product And ASUs...but both lacks in brigtness!the anker:i put it as a the most portable and optoma as the alternative of viewsonic.

to sum up. I am dreaming a projector that will be at my left side picturing in a 20 or 24inch panel to my desk, the smaller distance the better(I have small room so I don’t liked monitors...always i Use the desk for others reasons like fixing laptops,3D printing etc so I need to be as clear can be).And also if I need to see movies in a 80inch With a good quality.the keystone is necessary...for the vertical...if so there is also orizontal keystone will be better. I like also to be the smaller possible.

be my guest if you know another model That suits in my case. Hope I will have a good hand of help.
ps: generally speaking is a bit mesh with brightness if the projector will be so close from the wall?!

thanx

Last edited:
Pt2

also according to the ProjectorCentral
I put one by one the models and I see that the most have over 1000nits for 24inch screen.for close distance will be a problem right?!if yes will be better to have a black screen(just for web browing not for movies).

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom