1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Portable DVD Screens

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by Canary_Jules, Jul 27, 2004.

1. Canary_Jules

Canary_Jules

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +764
    OK, I posted this on the DVD players thread without reply so thought it might be better off here. Hope I don't step on any one's toes! I just bought a Mustek PL207A portable DVD from Ebuyer and am very happy with it. There's one small fly in the ointment though! There's a bad pixel near the centre of the screen. It's not glowing green or anything, but appears slightly darker than rest. Since this is my first portable I just wondered what the tolerance rate is for dead pixels on portables. When would you send one back for having a dead/stuck pixel? Should I really expect a perfect LCD picture from a budget portable? You can tell that I'm still deciding what to do on this one so advice would be appreciated.

Jules

2. rooney

rooney

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    i dont own 1 but i buy loads of stuf from ebuyer if you are not happy with it put it back in the box send it back and get a new they are prety good on stuff like that.

also noted that argos are doing a portable dvd player for £99