1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Portable DVD player and Renault Espace

Discussion in 'ICE, Sat Navs & Dash Cams Forum' started by seany57, May 3, 2005.

1. seany57

seany57

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Dont know if anyone can help, but I am looking at wiring my Portable DVD Player up to the main Radio/CD player in my Espace. There is a nice audio out on the DVD, and i thought the sound coming through the car speakers would be better for the kids, but can i find the radio/cd player in the ESpace .... no i f####n cant !! :mad:

It is built in somewhere and I can only use the remote to control it. Have checked the manual and it is not where it is supposed to be (glove box on a mounting)

Does anybody have the same problem . or resolved this ??

Espace is a 53 reg.

Have tried to contact Renault numerous times, but useful as a choclate fireguard springs to mind !

Sean

2. Karlmac

Karlmac

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Hi Sean,

Looking to do exactly the same thing, did you ever get it working? The radio dispalys an AUX input but not sure how to connect to it.

Regards

Karlmac

3. iankw

iankw

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi I think there are 2 possible locations depending on the model of your radio. First is on the LHS under the dashboard which means taking the dashboard to bits second is under the drivers seat although dont go pulling wires here cos your airbag might go off. I think there may be some connectors under the centre console between front seats if you have one but these may be for handsfree.
    Renault certainly don't make anything easy so you have to got and pay thier megabuck prices for stuff like this.
    Hope this helps.