1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Portable DVD headphones

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by Garion, Sep 19, 2005.

1. Garion

Garion

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    Any ideas as to what the best reasonably priced headphones for a 7" portable DVD player would be? I guess I can rule out 5.1 as I said 'reasonably priced'.
    Any considerations to look out for, when they are for playing movies?

2. sirlukas

sirlukas

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +91
    5.1 Headphones are far too big for Portable device, even though it's a DVD player.
    I would rather read some posts about portable headphones (earphones) and choose suitable for yourself.

Regards, sir....

3. drmoze

drmoze
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I would also consider canal phones (earplug-type ones) as they lock out external sounds better. I use my portable on a train or bus or plane usually, and blocking out background noise is important.

4. reevesy

reevesy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,202
    i got a set of the Sennheiser Sp's off a forum member,i believe he's got some more just recently,think they were around the £45 mark.
    they're closed back so they will block out a fair bit of external noise,i found them very good and also work well with my mp3 player.
    plenty of forum members have bought them and been very happy with their performance so a search should bring up plenty of results.
    if thats the sort of money you want to pay then i'd say get a pair i'm sure you'll be happy with them :smashin: