Poor service from Soundandvision online

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by dvbman, Jan 9, 2008.

Tags:
  1. dvbman

dvbman
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The perils of buying from lesser known online retailers continues. I placed an order for a Sony LCD set last week with soundandvision online. The unit showed as being instock so I was expecting a reasonable delivery time.

After getting the initial order confirmation order, I heard nothing. I called them on Monday and was told the set would be delivered today. I checked today and was told the order had not even been processed and the set was out of stock until late next week.

I cancelled the order and will let a more professional retailer take my cash. No doubt others have had similar experiences with other online retailers.

2. TROYBOY

TROYBOY

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +54
    Same happened with C&M this week, now placed and ored with ED. Said it'll be delivered saturday sfternoon, we'll see if they speak the truth.......

3. bb_forrest

bb_forrest
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    This is unusual for Sound and Vision but I know from talking to them that they are awaiting a load of stock this week.

Still no excuse for showing an item as in stock when it isn't.

I am thinking of buying a TV from them but then again I can get in the car as they are about 10 miles from me.

A few of my friends have bought TV's from them and been very happy.