• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Poor service from Soundandvision online

dvbman

Standard Member
The perils of buying from lesser known online retailers continues. I placed an order for a Sony LCD set last week with soundandvision online. The unit showed as being instock so I was expecting a reasonable delivery time.

After getting the initial order confirmation order, I heard nothing. I called them on Monday and was told the set would be delivered today. I checked today and was told the order had not even been processed and the set was out of stock until late next week.

I cancelled the order and will let a more professional retailer take my cash. No doubt others have had similar experiences with other online retailers.

TROYBOY

Established Member
Same happened with C&M this week, now placed and ored with ED. Said it'll be delivered saturday sfternoon, we'll see if they speak the truth.......

bb_forrest

Standard Member
This is unusual for Sound and Vision but I know from talking to them that they are awaiting a load of stock this week.

Still no excuse for showing an item as in stock when it isn't.

I am thinking of buying a TV from them but then again I can get in the car as they are about 10 miles from me.

A few of my friends have bought TV's from them and been very happy.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom