Poor 3D Mark score

FishDUDE

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I've run the Firestrike test and seem to be getting a lower score than I think I should my test is this one: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-4770K,ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. Z87-PRO
and this is someone elses test with much the same spec apart from the RAM and OS: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-4770K,ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. Z87-PRO

So does anyone think I may have an issue with my PC and have any ideas on what to check?

Cheers all

Your GPU Test does seem a lot lower than it should be compared to the other score. The CPU test is a little lower but the other result could have a CPU OC. What PSU do you have?

Yeah it's very odd. I guess I could use it as an excuse to upgrade:D

Yeah it's very odd. I guess I could use it as an excuse to upgrade:D

Firstly it's an excuse to format if cant see whats going on. Did u reinstall drivers?

I'll give it a bash just now, only installed windows 8 a few weeks ago.

Is the 780 ti hitting boost clocks, depending which manuf you have most will 1150 with boost clocks.use msi to check or evga precision

Zia

Not sure I had precision running in the back ground I've (I Think) attached a screen grab.

Attachments

• PX.png
    PX.png
    395 KB · Views: 47
Your core clock is a lot higher than the comparison - are you running it overclocked and could it be weirdly affecting the score?

No idea, I think I tried to over clock it when I first got it, realised I had no clue and gave up :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom