• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

POLL: So, was Black Ops Better or Worse than MW or MW2?

Did you enjoy BLACK OPS more or less than either of MW or MW2?

• Black Ops - Far Better than MW or MW2

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Black Ops - Marginally Better than MW or MW2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black Ops - Neither better nor worse than MW or MW2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black Ops - Marginally less enjoyable than MW or MW2

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Black Ops - Significantly less enjoyable than MW or MW2

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PoochJD

Distinguished Member
HI,

Well, I completed Black Ops tonight, and - in all honesty - I didn't find it that enjoyable. :( It was relatively good, graphically-speaking, but some of the animation was flawed (especially on the Trench Warfare level), that stopped or hindered your character from moving and shooting properly. Plus, the ending was disappointing, and not overly challenging. :(

Worse still, the game ends, and then... SPOILER ALERT

You get this stupid faux-real-life Presidents Zombie game to go on and play, which is neither funny, clever, or interesting to play. :mad:

END OF SPOILER

Ultimately, some game levels were way too easy, and others incredibly hard (e.g. the Vietnam Helicopter challenge - shooting and flying, and listening to what Woods has to moan about! :eek: ), and overall, it just wasn't that entertaining, even as far as MW or MW2.

So, who enjoyed it. Vote in comparison to either MW or MW2. Poll is private, so don't feel embarrassed, and please be honest, even if you haven't completed Black Ops yet. Thanks. :) Poll closes late next Saturday night.

Pooch

Last edited:

PoochJD

Distinguished Member
Hi Ian,

Can you add:

Black Ops - Not as good as MW but better than MW2

It's not really necessary,as you can still make a choice that fits your particular preference. The poll is only designed to show whether people enjoyed Black Ops more (or less) than previous Call Of Duty games.It doesn't really matter which of the other previous COD games you enjoyed. I'm just interested in seeing whether Black Ops really is or isn't the massive "hit" that all the computer magazines and games sites/companies are making it out to be.

Personally, I don't think this is as successful or popular as MW2. I've already seen copies of Black Ops being traded-in at local HMV and Game stores, suggesting it's not that popular once people actually play it through.

Pooch

GBDG1

Distinguished Member
It's not really necessary,as you can still make a choice that fits your particular preference. The poll is only designed to show whether people enjoyed Black Ops more (or less) than previous Call Of Duty games.It doesn't really matter which of the other previous COD games you enjoyed. I'm just interested in seeing whether Black Ops really is or isn't the massive "hit" that all the computer magazines and games sites/companies are making it out to be.

Personally, I don't think this is as successful or popular as MW2. I've already seen copies of Black Ops being traded-in at local HMV and Game stores, suggesting it's not that popular once people actually play it through.

This makes no sense at all, it's just fundamentally flawed logic.

richp007

Distinguished Member
bearing in mind that im hamered i'm gonna keep this as diplomatic as poss.

BOps dumps all over MW2 and is th best COD yet :thumbsup:

simples :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom