1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poll - Orion Vision V Fujitsu PDS4208

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by Griff, Apr 8, 2002.

1. Griff

Griff

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Assuming folks in these forums have a view on such things, I'm new to it and whilst I have heard of Fujitsu, the equivalent priced Orion plasma doesn't have fans and does have better contrast...not sure if it's wall mountable though which is essential. What do we all think...known brand lower spec or lesser known and higher spec? Help.....:(

2. jont

jont

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +375
    griff - covered elsewhere but didn't see wall mount requirement ...

my Vision pm4202 does have fans and *is* wall mountable ... still playing with contrast and inputs at the mo' ..

Jon

3. Griff

Griff

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Jon, appreciate the input. I'm really messed up now, I have a pal who's had a plasma 3 years (paid £12k for it) and still loves it to death...it has fans but he doesn't think that's a prob. Tempted maybe to stretch the piggy bank still further and go for the Panasonic or the NEC that's about £4k inc VAT - don't want to get stuck with something I'm gonna get fed up with in 12 mths time. Tricky I guess and there's really only one person that can make the decision.....;-)