• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

POLL: how did you set up your picture on your tv?

CBJM

Standard Member
This applies to LCD, LED, Plasma and OLED.

Did you just simply Choose a picture setting you liked and then stuck with it?

Or

Did you get a professional to calibrate your tv for you?

Or

Did you buy a disc that helps you calibrate the tv yourself? (how did this go for you?)

Last edited:

CBJM

Standard Member
Curly99 said:
can I ask why you want this info and why did you not set up a proper poll? people might be more inclined to answer if they had selectable options.

Curly

Because I have absolutely no idea how to set one up, as you can see I am still a new member here, I'm interested in getting my tv pro calibrated so I would like to know how many people actually get a pro in to do this.

Curly99

Distinguished Member
ah, you could start by following some of the guides/settings/posts in this forum.

to post a poll start a new thread and post your question in the text box, scroll down to the post a poll section and click the little box next to do you want to post a poll and then in the box next to it add the number of options you want in the poll, post the thread and it should take you to the edit poll page where you can add the required poll answers.

if you want some info regarding professional calibration you could try the Room Acoustics, Audio and Video Calibration forum.

Curly

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom