Poll for Faulty 360s

What is the life of the 360? Let us know!

• Dies within 6 Months of Purchase

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Dies within 1 Year of Purchase

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Dies within 13 Months of Purchase

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Dies within 18 Months of Purchase

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Dies within 2 Years of Purchase

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Months still going strong

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • 13 Months still going strong

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • 18 Months still going strong

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • 2 Years still going strong

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RickM

Just a poll to see how many of us have suffered with faulty XBoxs and how long it took for them to break!

Guns_LotsOfGuns

Moderator/Games Reviewer
R

RickM

lol cheers mate but having looked at those polls they are more looking at recurring problems and how many are breaking.
I kinda wanna split that up into time periods as apparently a lot are breaking just outside of warranty, hence the 13month bit.
Thanks anyway
Ciao

The X360 has only been out for 15 months. Why have people said theirs are still ok after 18 months and 2 years.

Brutos

lol good point.

Mine launch day 360 lasted 14 months, my second 2 weeks, and third still is going strong (touch wood)

bishman

I've got one at 16months, still going strong and another at 13 monts, still going strong.

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
The X360 has only been out for 15 months. Why have people said theirs are still ok after 18 months and 2 years.
The 360 will have been available to buy in Europe for 18 months in a couple of weeks time, I voted for that option as it's the closest poll option for my launch day 360.

R

RickM

Rob: Of course it wont be a completely accurate result but as close as most of us can get.

Wasnt sure how long the 360 has been out in all countries, thought it was released halfway through 2005 in the states but turns out it was in Nov. Sorry for that mistake but ya still get the point...right?

Fanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 4K OLED TV Review | The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom