[POLL] - AVF Fantasy Premier League Prize Money

What should happen to this seasons prize money?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

When In Rome

Ex Member
Reaction score
... and the question being, what should we decide to do with the kitty this year?

We have been discussing this in the thread where a fair few members thought it a good idea to donate the fund to a charitable cause and we pretty much agreed on one.

But it has to be fair on all paying members hence this vote off.

The EPL are trying for a resumption in June and having given it some thought. I will be voting to keep the kitty for this season.

That's mainly because I think two hundred quid is such a minimal amount.

I will endeavour to message all league members and leave the poll open for one month so that democratically we can come to a collective decision on this.

Voted 👍👍

I just equalised!

Maybe it would be a good idea to go to the first post of our league thread as its got all or most of the existing members then I could tag them here?

Might save on stamps. Have you seen the price of a first class stamp these days?

@When In Rome I'm not sure a poll will work as people are voting who I don't think had a team 😂🤷‍♂️

Voted leave it as no rush in deciding something now and might as well wait till some kind of announcement on what will happen with the season? I’m also fine with giving it to charity tho if that’s what’s decided.

Voted. I don't mind giving to charity, but to be fair to those participants in with a shout with winning, I think it's fair to see if the campaign gets resumed. If not, then by all means lets donate the money to a good cause.

Voted. I don't mind giving to charity, but to be fair to those participants in with a shout with winning, I think it's fair to see if the campaign gets resumed. If not, then by all means lets donate the money to a good cause.

This is why having thought about it more, I voted to leave it to see what happens re the EPL.

Ten days left.

With players back in training, a resumption quite possible, leaving things as they are is the status quo and good because if there's a conclusion, prizes can be handed out as per.

Has anyone actually logged in to their FPL team since that last week (27 or whatever it was?) I know I haven't and three Liverpool players aside, I couldn't name the other players!

Off to have a look now.

Looks like the poll was tie then (I think two voting to leave as is aren't actually in the league), I'm happy to still donate my winnings to a charity should I win any.

Looks like the poll was tie then (I think two voting to leave as is aren't actually in the league), I'm happy to still donate my winnings to a charity should I win any.

Daft Ada and Sebastalona?

Way things are going the govt will have to backtrack on lockdown and we'll be donating to a charity!

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom