Policy Admin Servisec insurance

Dean1970

Standard Member
I have just discovered that I have been paying the above £8.85 per month for mobile phone insurance for the last few years without knowing about it:thumbsdow

I think a claim may be needed as I accidently dropped my mobile (lets say it's an old Nokia 5100) in a lake last night:oops: ;)

Does anyone know if they will replace my phone with the same type or a more recent phone?Will it be a new one?

A search on Google revealed that they (PAS) have a bad track record as far as replacing with "refurbished" phones etc.

Can anyone advise please?

Cheers
Dean

neilmcl

Dean1970 said:
I have just discovered that I have been paying the above £8.85 per month for mobile phone insurance for the last few years without knowing about it

I think a claim may be needed as I accidently dropped my mobile (lets say it's an old Nokia 5100) in a lake last night:oops: ;)
Dean1970 said:
It's not a false claim
Yeah, right. :rolleyes:

If its legit as you say then why don't you just ring them and make the claim. They'll be able to advise what type of phone you'll be getting. Also they're under no obligation to provide a new phone so its more likely to be a refurb, but what's wrong with that.