Police ***were*** looking for "Stacey Hall" in Leeds. Not now: HOAX !!!

Flimber

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bloody hell youre not wrong about that phone call :eek: :(

Also heard it on the radio.Confused to why they can't trace the call:confused: Or am i missing something?

It's an O2 mobile. Must be a PAYG SIM or summat.

23 ???, Leeds and the phone provider is O2. Not much to go on at all. :(

Poor little girl.

Why cant they trace the number?
Mobile: they can trace the number, but too late to get a mast fix, I guess.

I must say it seems a little odd they can't trace it from all the info they did get. They should know the mobile number, which would give a name and address, even it's a PaYG.

She was pretty lucid for a 3yo. If it were genuine, it makes harrowing listening. Let's really really hope it was a hoax.

I hope they asked her what school she's going to go to; what nursery she goes to (if any); what date her birthday is; what her Dad's name is; where Mummy likes to take her to play; what car is parked outside her house etc etc etc. It's not clear why the call ended. Hope it's not going to turn out to be a hoax but the Police have been knocking on possible houses all day yesterday and this morning trying to exhaust the possibilities.

Mike.

I hope they asked her what school she's going to go to; what nursery she goes to (if any); what date her birthday is; what her Dad's name is; where Mummy likes to take her to play; what car is parked outside her house etc etc etc. It's not clear why the call ended. Hope it's not going to turn out to be a hoax but the Police have been knocking on possible houses all day yesterday and this morning trying to exhaust the possibilities.

Mike.

I think that just cut off for the papers website, they say the call went on for 30 odd minutes and they got a lot of detail from her.

They could release the mobile number that was used, that might get hits from companies or friends etc, or is that a really bad idea?

Mike.
I take your point about hoax, but for once I'd rather it were some subhuman trying it on (especially if he's caught) than to think of a little girl left alone for so long with her injured or dead mum. My granddaughter's 3.

Presumably, they've been trying to ring it back anyway but you wouldn't want just anyone calling it.

I assume the battery ran out hence the call ending and no other contact. Hope it's a hoax

I hope with all my heart its a hoax. The thought of that little girl sat with her mum is so sad

The SIM can't have been used to make or receive any other calls either as they'd be all over those numbers too.

Relieved it wasn't real though

She was pretty lucid for a 3yo. If it were genuine, it makes harrowing listening. Let's really really hope it was a hoax.

TOO lucid. For one thing, she didn't sound 3 or even nearly 4 to me - her vocabulary was too large, for one thing. This was the thing that bugged me about the call, something didn't seem right.

The frickin' little scrotes. :mad:

****ing hell i just dont have words for that :mad:, relieving its not real mind

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom