Police compensate photographer

Good!

Personally I'd be happier to hear that the D-H Inspector had been apropriately sanctioned - much better use of my Taxes and possibly more of a deterrent....

Jim

Personally I'd be happier to hear that the D-H Inspector had been apropriately sanctioned - much better use of my Taxes and possibly more of a deterrent....

Jim

I ageed with you on this,hope he was apropriately sanctioned,but the problem is most things never change,till its starts hurting people in their pockets :(

Jim

He embarassed his bosses, they will do the rest.

He embarassed his bosses, they will do the rest.

Possibly - but it needs "to be seen to be done" to both act as a deterrent in future and to show that he's not above reproach...

Jim

Great news... the bloke was a disgrace and a bully - completely unacceptable. That young man handled himself very well. :smashin:

Possibly - but it needs "to be seen to be done" to both act as a deterrent in future and to show that he's not above reproach...

Jim

Jim, I agree with you that the punishment should be a deterrent but unfortunately, I doubt that there is anything that will happen to this Bully. If there is no incentive for these guys to learn from their mistakes, why would they change their behaviour. The power given to them is far too one sided and the balance needs to be brought back a little to make this a deterrent. Just my opinion.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom