Police compensate photographer

shotokan101

Suspended
Personally I'd be happier to hear that the D-H Inspector had been apropriately sanctioned - much better use of my Taxes and possibly more of a deterrent....

Jim

shotokan101

Suspended
He embarassed his bosses, they will do the rest.

Possibly - but it needs "to be seen to be done" to both act as a deterrent in future and to show that he's not above reproach...

Jim

Pete Delaney

Great news... the bloke was a disgrace and a bully - completely unacceptable. That young man handled himself very well. :smashin:

RajP

Distinguished Member
Possibly - but it needs "to be seen to be done" to both act as a deterrent in future and to show that he's not above reproach...

Jim

Jim, I agree with you that the punishment should be a deterrent but unfortunately, I doubt that there is anything that will happen to this Bully. If there is no incentive for these guys to learn from their mistakes, why would they change their behaviour. The power given to them is far too one sided and the balance needs to be brought back a little to make this a deterrent. Just my opinion.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom