Police Academy : What An Institution! (TBC)

Drax1

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
police_academy_poster.jpg

New documentary to tell the story of Police Academy

A new fan documentary based on Police Academy and it's 'many, many' ;) sequels is underway from the makers of forthcoming Robocop doc 'Robodoc'.
On board so far are producer Paul Malslansky, composer Robert Folk, as well as Leslie Easterbrook (Callahan) and Donovan Scott (Leslie Barbara).

I've always been a big fan of the original (despite it's very un pc nature these days) , pretty much hogged a VHS rental for one summer with some school friends, and can quote unhealthy amounts of it's script. This documentary sounds right up my street, but it absolutely needs the likes of Steve Guttenberg attached before it can think of being anything like a comprehensive take on things. We'll see how things pans out...

police_academy_poster.jpg

New documentary to tell the story of Police Academy

A new fan documentary based on Police Academy and it's 'many, many' ;) sequels is underway from the makers of forthcoming Robocop doc 'Robodoc'.
On board so far are producer Paul Malslansky, composer Robert Folk, as well as Leslie Easterbrook (Callahan) and Donovan Scott (Leslie Barbara).

I've always been a big fan of the original (despite it's very un pc nature these days) , pretty much hogged a VHS rental for one summer with some school friends, and can quote unhealthy amounts of it's script. This documentary sounds right up my street, but it absolutely needs the likes of Steve Guttenberg attached before it can think of being anything like a comprehensive take on things. We'll see how things pans out...

Love the original (and even the dodgier sequels). Used to watch these on VHS ad infinitum back in the day. :D

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom