Pokemon Past and Future

Tooms

I am not allowed access to the fun places of the internet at work, such as You Tube, but I think the trailer is here:

Whaddya think ? Is it going to be amazing ? Who is going to go for a Pokemon game on the Switch ??

And which one ? Past or future ? And will it have a sodding talking Pikachu like the movie in it ?? (not the Detective Pikachu game because that guy CRACKS ME UP !!)

Tooms

I did think it looked a bit dodgy but couldn't quite figure it out. Shame really. My youngest son is really hoping a Switch Pokemon happens soon.

Shanew1705

It will happen from what I’ve read within 12 months, heard some people say it could be more of a Oct/Nov release just before Xmas, but then also seen some people say might be Feb/March next year when new Pokemon games usually come out apparently

hippo99

Distinguished Member
It will happen from what I’ve read within 12 months, heard some people say it could be more of a Oct/Nov release just before Xmas, but then also seen some people say might be Feb/March next year when new Pokemon games usually come out apparently
The last 3 Pokemon games (all the 3DS ones) have come out in Oct/Nov, so anyones guess as to when it might come out.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom