Pokemon Go

Got a task to make 3 new friends so if anyone could add me it’ll be much appreciated - my mates give me a funny look followed by the shake of the head when I suggest it to them
I know the feeling. My kids do that to me, let alone my friends :)
Once you've done the 3 new friends one you'll get to a send 20 gifts one, so keep sending them, and I'll keep opening them :)

Well, of the 3 accounts, i didnt manage to catch Mewtwo on my account so just ad i got them for the boys as otherwise they would be whinging!

Quite low iv of 78 and 81 so need to keep raiding and get more ex passes for stronger Mewtwos

Still not got a RegiRock yet....

Same here....2 catches of Mewtwo from 3 accounts, daughter missed out.

Not finding Regi* raids with enough people participating to defeat them. I know there are several large groups that do go around but rarely at the right time for me.

Yeah, the Regi* hasnt been very popular so struggling to get the number to actually do them now, especially with the recent annoucement of the birds coming back and Mewtwo.

I just want at least one for the Dex. Incidentally, i got 3 Ice, 2 Steel so hopefully 1 Rock.

As mentioned previously, ive defeated few times but just failed to catch it, by far the hardest Regi to catch as it moves around so much

Can't believe they put Mewtwo out to normal raids... and just as I caught one too.

I think it's a good end for Mewtwo, and hopefully they will introduce a new EX raid boss in the future. Personally I've had very good luck with Mewtwo, catching 17 out of 17 :)

Caught a RegiRock on 1 of our 3 accounts before at lunch so need to find more raids to get them on the other 2 accounts.

Once again, it was punching and jumping around so much it was hard to actually land a ball on him!

Finally completed A Mythical Discovery and caught Mew tonight.

I'd kept my first ever Pokemon, a Bulbasoar, the only one from mid 2016 and I traded it to my daughter as it was guaranteed to become lucky. Got a lucky Castform in return which was a bonus!

Also in the news:
Through the end of September, Trainers will be able to hatch Farfetch'd, Kangaskhan, Mr. Mime, and Tauros from 7 km Eggs. These elusive Pokémon are typically found in Asia, Oceania, Europe, and North America, respectively, and rarely migrate outside of those regions

Tauros is the only one I am missing despite not travelling to the other regions. I currently have 5 7km eggs so hopefully.....

I think you can only get the 7km eggs from Gifts, so I always try to open gifts after hatching an egg so there is space for a 7km gift egg....just in case.

That would be a bit of a bugger. Just bought a Great Box as it includes 6 Super Incubators (Plus other stuff) for 780 coins. The Ultra had 12 Supers but I didn't have enough coins.

Will try and rattle through the old eggs just in case.....

Phew, just caught my first and only Regirock today. I really thought this was going to be my first missed raid boss as I just hadn't had the chance to raid it before, and no one was interested after it's second week.

Since I last posted I got another 96% Mewtwo and I had to miss another two Ex raids. I finally managed to obtain a Tauros through trading to complete my Gen1 dex, and I've also completed the Pilot (distance trade) badge and i'm less than 50 away from the Gentleman (1000 trades) badge.

Shinywise recently I managed to get two Wingull that weekend and I did quite well on Moltres day getting 5 shiny's from about 30 raids.

Battled and caught a Zapdos earlier

Just battled and defeated Articuno - used all 10 balls and it disappears, first time that happened was not happy! :mad::facepalm:

Still need 3 new friends to complete an objective so if anyone hasn’t added me and can help it’ll be appreciated!

Thanks for those that added me!

Done that part of the challenge now - still feel free to add me if you haven’t though, try my best to send gifts daily

Finally, a 7km egg gets me Tauros to complete the Kanto region Pokedex!

Next 7km egg gives me......another Tauros! One of my kids will be happy to trade that one I am sure, but which one?!? :)

Need 7 Pokemon to complete Johto and still quite a lot for Hoenn.

Ha yes, I was dreading getting a Mr Mime as they are common as muck at present. Did get another Farfetch'd though so as I had 2 already at least there's one each for the kids (unless they hatch their own).

Finally got me Articuno - bonus it was a shiny as well!

Almost got enough to evolve Magikarp too feels like it’s been a proper grind!

Finally got me Articuno - bonus it was a shiny as well!

Almost got enough to evolve Magikarp too feels like it’s been a proper grind!

Shiny Pokemon....something that eludes me still! As does a 100% IV Pokemon. My kids have at least 1 shiny and a 100%er each.....not that I am jealous of course.....honest ;)

Tbf I’ve no idea what the shiny was/meant, just seen this starts next to it when I had caught it on my 3rd raid battle :D

Finally evolved the measly Magikarp too! Step closer to discovering Mew now

A Ripple in Time 7/8, catch 40 grass or psychic Pokemon......cue about 1 a day appearing for me :(

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom