POI's

Goatmaster

Standard Member
Apologies in advanced but I just dont get it. Ive been reading the fluffy Garmin spiel about them and I get the general idea...Points Of Interest...yeah ok but I dont understand how I choose them?
I've just connected my device run the Garmin POI loader and been told 9 POI's have been loaded to my device. How do I know what they are? Supposing I didnt want them?
People tell me I can load speed cameras as POIs but how?
Sorry if I'm being thick but I just need someone to nudge me in the right direction so that the penny drops! :confused:

D

Deleted member 207985

Which Garmin model? I have the nuvi 250. I find extra POIs I have installed by the sequence:- Where to - (4 options appear - including "Favourites") Down arrow to page 2 where one of the options is "Extras". select it. The next options (and there may be only one) is "custom POIs". Click that to get a list of the catagorys for these ( if only one catagory then it just shows a list of the individual entries. Click an individaul entry to get more details of it, including the option to "Go" to it.

Goatmaster

Standard Member
Which Garmin model? I have the nuvi 250. I find extra POIs I have installed by the sequence:- Where to - (4 options appear - including "Favourites") Down arrow to page 2 where one of the options is "Extras". select it. The next options (and there may be only one) is "custom POIs". Click that to get a list of the catagorys for these ( if only one catagory then it just shows a list of the individual entries. Click an individaul entry to get more details of it, including the option to "Go" to it.

Sorry late reply. Yeah I have a 250 too. Cheers, I get it now!

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom