Podcast: Sony VW790 & 590ES Projectors + NAD M33 Amp Reviews & Movie/TV Show News & Reviews (09/12/20)

Phil Hinton

Editor
Staff member
Reaction score
This week Phil and Steve discuss and review the Sony VPL-VW790ES and VPL-VW590ES native 4K projectors while Ed reviews the NAD M33 streaming amplifier and Cas gives us the latest TV show and movie reviews and news...

00:00:00 - Start
00:00:18 - Welcome and catchup
00:14:37 - Competitions
00:18:45 - Sony VPL-VW590ES and VPL-VW790ES projector reviews
00:42:37 - NAD M33 streamer review
00:52:00 - Mank movie review
00:58:00 - Mad Max talk
01:00:10 - Raised by wolves talk
01:04:25 - Warner Bros 2021 movies coming to HBO Max discussion
01:18:15 - Mandy update (for SEO purposes - we talk about The Mandalorian)
01:21:50 - Movie and TV stuff
01:33:40 - Podcast Competition
01:34:22 - Thanks and goodbyes

Presented by Phil Hinton with Steve Withers, Ed Selley and Cas Harlow.

Note: If you are having problems with subscription services and Apps, please deselect and then re-subscribe to the podcast feed, thanks.

Subscription link: AVForums Podcast

Links to the audio versions will appear once the podcast has been live-streamed on Wednesday the 9th.

Direct Link

Note: If you are having problems with subscription services and Apps, please deselect and then re-subscribe to the podcast feed, thanks.

Subscription link: AVForums Podcast

To watch the video with the live chat, click the YouTube logo in the video window
Support us by making a donation at avforums / Streamlabs
Become a Patron at AVForums is creating Videos | Patreon
Your donations help us to improve the website, publish more editorial and make better podcasts. Thank you.

Last edited:
Thanks for another great podcast guys.

DE512801-A09B-4C47-ABD6-FC1DBE98F56D.jpeg

Great podcast as usual. @Phil Hinton I'm Per Vase Frederiksen btw :D Per is pronounced almost like when you say per-pixel or a bit like Pierre (or perhabs a mix of both).

Because of SKY we don’t get access to HBO MAX streaming service. Perhaps HBO MAX can eventually release the service for UK streaming.

Is HBO MAX a 4K DIGBY VISION and DOBILY ATMOST service in USA?

My understanding from other Podcasts is AT&T are pushing hard for subscriptions with this full CONTENT release on HBO/WARNER.

Only just got to listen. Thanks for another interesting Podcast. Fed up of this move to multiple streaming platforms - if you subscribed to all just to watch a few Movies / Series, it would be incredibly expensive.

Loved the podcast as usual but literally spat my tea out when I heard what Phil is paying for Netflix. Have you not got it through your Sky package at a greatly reduced price?

Yeah, I get Netflix through Sky too, saves a bit.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom