Podcast: REL T9/X Subwoofer + Bowers & Wilkins PI7 Reviews, AV Shows in a Pandemic and more

Phil Hinton

Editor
Staff member
Reaction score
This week Steve looks at the REL T9/X subwoofer and Ed is reviewing the Bowers & Wilkins PI7 in-ear headphones, while Greg is meshing his Wi-Fi with the Netgear RBK853 Tri-band Mesh WiFi 6 System. We look at trade and AV shows and wonder how we can get back to normality while the pandemic continues. Plus, we discuss the recent movies and TV shows we have been watching and give our thoughts on The Falcon and Winter Soldier on Disney+

00:00:00 - Start
00:00:22 - Welcome and catch up
00:08:12 - Competitions
00:10:10 - Netgear Orbi RBK853 Mesh WiFi System review
00:16:36 - REL T/9x Subwoofer review
00:27:07 - Bowers & Wilkins PI7 True Wireless In-Ear Earphone review
00:39:47 - News: Panasonic poised to move LCD TV production to TCL
00:44:19 - The show can’t go on. What’s the future for public exhibitions?
01:00:00 - Ed's album of the week
01:03:58 - News: Arrow are releasing True Romance on 4K Blu-ray release in July 2021
01:04:50 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly 4K Blu-ray review
01:12:30 - What to watch - TV recommendations
01:21:00 - Podcast competition

Presented by Phil Hinton with Steve Withers, Ed Selley, Greg Hook and Tom Davies

These links will be live following the live stream on Wednesday evening

Direct Link

To watch the video with the live chat, click the YouTube logo in the video window
Support us by making a donation at avforums / Streamlabs
Become a Patron at AVForums is creating Videos | Patreon
Your donations help us to improve the website, publish more editorial and make better podcasts. Thank you.

Last edited:
Thanks Gents. I just cherry picked what bits I watched this week but some good stuff! :)

5C948C4E-A50A-41C4-887D-A42758C1FB97.jpeg

Thanks gents - A good agenda this week and some interesting discussions. Who'd have thought that Lidl would feature in a review?
With regards to the B&W earphones, I really cannot see the point in paying so much for a wireless version when the audio quality will never beat a similar priced hard wired set, especially if used with a DAC.
Will be interested in the public exhibitions article and debate. I may attend Bristol next year but they do need to change the layout, numbers etc.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom