Podcast: CES '22 TV Announcement Round-up, Plus, Most Anticipated Movies of 2022 and More...

The podcast returns in a new extended edition featuring TV, home cinema and Hi-Fi news, plus album, playlist and vinyl choices of the week and the movies team round up the podcast with their picks for 2022 and more...

Presented by Phil Hinton with Ed Selley, Julian Scott, Andy Bassett, Cas Harlow, Tom Davies and Mark Costello

00:00:00 - Start
00:00:15 - Welcome to the new look podcast
00:02:47 - Introducing Ed, Jules and Andy
00:06:48 - CES TV Announcement round-up
00:44:25 - Ed's Album, Vinyl and Playlist choices of the week
00:50:06 - Introducing the movies team - Tom, Cas and Mark
00:52:20 - Any films to catch up with since we were last here?
00:56:44 - Top 20 Most Anticipated Films of 2022
01:09:53 - Sundance Festival round-up
01:18:55 - 4K Blu-ray disc news
01:25:40 - This week's 4K disc releases
01:28:39 - Upcoming streaming releases
01:36:34 - How are we getting on with Boba Fett?
01:41:47 - What have we been watching?
01:48:44 - Current Competitions
01:52:11 - Thanks for listening...

These links will be live following the live stream

Direct Link

To watch the video with the live chat, click the YouTube logo in the video window
Support us by making a donation at avforums / Streamlabs
Become a Patron at AVForums is creating Videos | Patreon
Your donations help us to improve the website, publish more editorial and make better podcasts. Thank you.

Really sorry to hear Steve Withers has left as there was no warning from the last podcast in 2019 he was going or why. His sudden departure makes me instantly think of some sex crime that's come to light (probably in Japan or Hong Kong) and I think Steve would want me to remember him that way. Will really miss him and hope if they let him out jail AVForums might have him back for one off specials. So long and thanks for all the fish Steve.

Really sorry to hear Steve Withers has left as there was no warning from the last podcast in 2019 he was going or why. His sudden departure makes me instantly think of some sex crime that's come to light (probably in Japan or Hong Kong) and I think Steve would want me to remember him that way. Will really miss him and hope if they let him out jail AVForums might have him back for one off specials. So long and thanks for all the fish Steve.
I mean the last podcast in '2021'. See what grief does to you when you lose a AVForums family member like Steve. Having said that I hope I don't end up like Prince Andrew...

I can only expand my comments under the poddy on "You Tube" and that is.... I wish Count Withers well, I will miss his input. I hope his departure was on good terms and also hope this is not anything to do with any health issues, I wish him well for the future. I also read "Home Cinema Choice" so hopefully I will still be able to read Steve's informed comments.

Off the blocks in 22 with a fresh faced podcast - really enjoyed!

Shocked by the absence of Steve -fair do's- as others said it's like losing one of the family. Going to miss your input!
See you down the Odeon - not.

Steve Withers your wicked sense of humour will be sorely missed same goes for the excellent hardware reviews & your 4K disc buying habits.

Thanks for all the laughs over the years all the best for the future.

Can we use the patreon channel to ask a question just before the 23rd Feb Q+A pod ? Sorry i'm new to this aspect.

MB
I can forward your questions posted on Patreon to Phil, but best way to ask questions is via email to [email protected].

I hope Steve pops on here every now and again and reads how much we all appreciated listening to him over the years.

Now that he’s left at least I won’t struggle any more working out if I’m listening to Steve or Ed:facepalm:.

Another vote here for the return of the “what have you been up to” opening.

Agree will miss Steve’s sense of humour. Will not miss his preponderance to interrupt others and demonstrate how large the chip on his shoulder is. Perhaps his flaky internet connection did him in.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom