Podcast: Anthem AVM 70 Review, EQing Your Home Cinema Sound System and More...(27/10/21)

Phil Hinton

Editor
Staff member
This week we get a review of the Anthem AVM 70 AV Processor from Steve, Phil updates us on the TV reviews coming soon and Ed gives us the latest Hi-Fi news. Plus, we discuss room EQ and how to apply this to your dedicated Home Cinema build. We will also round up the best album and 4K discs of the week and more...

Presented by Phil Hinton with Steve Withers and Ed Selley

This weeks’ podcast is sponsored by the 'Bowers & Wilkins 800 Series Diamond range.

Email questions and feedback to [email protected]

00:00:00 - Start
00:00:25 - Welcome
00:12:56 - Competitions
00:16:38 - Invitation to an OLED TV shootout at Abbey Road Studios
00:22:05 - Anthem AVM 70 AV Processor review
00:35:13 - Room correction discussion
00:54:05 - Q&A
00:58:20 - Album of the week
01:01:50 - 4K Blu-rays of the week
01:10:20 - TV show recommendations
01:17:10 - Podcast competition

Towards the end of the podcast, we ask you the question for this week's competition. When you know the question, select the correct answer in the competition here. https://www.avforums.com/competitions

These links will be live following the live stream

Direct Link

To watch the video with the live chat, click the YouTube logo in the video window
Support us by making a donation at avforums / Streamlabs
Become a Patron at AVForums is creating Videos | Patreon
Your donations help us to improve the website, publish more editorial and make better podcasts. Thank you.

Last edited:

MrMrH

Any chance that you will cover Mains Conditioners too in you quick dives into building your own home cinema? You talk highly of them but I can't really remember ever seeing a review for any.

J-Alex

I haven’t listened to Ed‘s album of the month yet, but I have come across an interesting album this evening I thought Ed might like.

Ross from friends - Tread

Chevyonfuel

Distinguished Member
The Outlaws has been excellent. It's so rare to have a TV show shot around these parts and it not pretend to be somewhere else. Gurt lush TV viewing, and how on Earth they got Christopher Walken onboard, I don't know but despite him being 120 years old, he's still brilliant. :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Streaming Theatrical Releases And The Future Of Cinema
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom