Poco F3 vs. A52S?

LBO6051

Novice Member
Hi, everyone!

I'm looking to buy myself a new phone, and from searching around the net, I think the Poco F3 and Galaxy A52S are my best choices.

I am however, in a bit of a dilemma because I'm not sure which of these two phones should I take. All that I care about in a new phone is that it has a good battery that can last at least a day before needing to be recharged, and a phone that can be used for as long as possible before I have to buy a new one. Hardware is not so much important to me because both phones have great specs that are overkill for my use cases.

Speaking of which, my usage on the phone is pretty casual. Aside from the couple of calls I make and the texts I send, I mostly spend my time web browsing and watching YouTube videos. I don't play video games, or do any camera work, so any advantage each phone has in these areas can be ignored.

As far as I can see, the F3 has superior CPU, GPU and two more gigabytes of RAM, but with a buggier OS, whereas A52s has more software updates, better IP rating, and a bit more stable OS.

Nonetheless, I really don't know which of these two would be better for me to take, seeing how both of them have great batteries, the only thing left is that in terms of futureproofing, does F3 having a stronger CPU and additional memory have an advantage, or is the A52S better because of the more support it gets?

finbaar

Updates are down to the manufacturer. The A52S will, almost certainly, receive updates for longer than thePOCO F3. If that's the most important thing to you then its a no brainer to go Samsung.

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Which is the best decade for horror movies?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom