PNP Santa

Mr_Wistles

Distinguished Member
I got sent this last night. Really good how you can add a photo. My son loved it until he realised he was still on the naughty list!

figoagogo

Distinguished Member
I got sent this last night. Really good how you can add a photo. My son loved it until he realised he was still on the naughty list!

haha!

Done this for the last two years, and again this weekend.

Liquid101

Distinguished Member
I did this last year too.

However, this year they'd added my 4yr old daughters name - Rosa... You should have seen her face it was utterly priceless.

Dony

Distinguished Member
I did this last year too.

However, this year they'd added my 4yr old daughters name - Rosa... You should have seen her face it was utterly priceless.

I've done it for my 3 as well but haven't shown them yet. The name database is definitely better this year, he's able to pronounce both my daughters names (Dearbhla and Niamh) which he didn't last year.

signs

Banned
Be careful if you mention presents , I did ,the wife has vetoed the idea , so it looks like I need to do them again .

Also it's a shame they don't do different versions for those with more than one child

Last edited:

tonyrees687

Be careful if you mention presents , I did ,the wife has vetoed the idea , so it looks like I need to do them again .

Also it's a shame they don't do different versions for those with more than one child

yes It would be great if he could say merry xmas to lucy ,jack and apple:D all in the same video

Sonic67

Banned
Bumping this.

stetash

Anyone with kids that hasn't done it yet get on it, it's superb for free and really wowed my 5 year old.

RBZ5416

Distinguished Member
Anyone having problems playing the Flash video? On my Acer R3600 (the one I wanted to use as it's connected to the TV), the video goes into slow motion at the point where he opens the book with the photos in. Doesn't happen on my laptop.

Flash is up to date & it happens with both IE & FF. The plan was to flick the TV over to the video tomorrow night but if I can't resolve this I'm stuffed.

figoagogo

Distinguished Member
Never had problems on mine but always used the same pc.

Seriously thinking about changing my 8yo message to NAUGHTY as he is being a right pain at the moment and winding everyone up :(

RBZ5416

Distinguished Member
Well whatever it is it's got me beat. It's the only PC I have with HDMI, the TV has no VGA & it's own browser doesn't support flash. Looks like that's that then. :(

figoagogo

Distinguished Member
Did this a few hours ago, kids love it my only gripe it doesn't work too well for 2 kids or more, I.e. One after the other.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sony A90J/A80J OLED details, Best type of Amplification, Film & TV Show News + Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom