1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PMX 60 problems & the PX100/Px200 choice

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by nickstylus, Oct 13, 2005.

1. nickstylus

nickstylus

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi there
    I own a Sennheiser PmX60 thinking that they would be ok. I was very much dismayed by the ammount of sound they leaked. (clearly audible from 20m away). i would no recommened these either as the wire is very flimsy and has already broken on my pair after only 6 months usage.

Well i was thinking about upgrading to the PX100 or 200 but i can't decide as i have heard that the px 100 leak alot of sound but the px200 aren't as defined in the bass response.

The usesage would be a mixture of travelling and home use so i'm truly stuck for choice. Please help! :lease:

2. Godfather

Godfather

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +224
    I'm using PMX60 and have just ordered a pair of PX200. I'll let you know how they compare.

3. Sasso

Sasso

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Isn't that because you sucked it up with the vacuum cleaner?

Buy Sony 'phones :hiya:

4. Hasselhoffia

Hasselhoffia

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've found the wire on my current pair of PMX60's has survived for 16 months now so not finding that a problem, but the band on my first pair snapped one evening as I was taking them off. To Sennheiser' UKs credit, they replaced them no questions asked which really impressed me, But yeah, more leaky then a leaky thing in leaksville.