1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLVZ2 scart - dvi cable details

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by dean randle, May 5, 2004.

1. dean randle

dean randle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    After emailing Sanyo UK, and Ivojo for the details of the Sanyo produced scart to dvi cable for the PLVZ2 (POA-CA-DVISC0, I got the following reply:
    We can order the lead in from Sanyo but it's quite expensive. Cost including VAT and delivery is £63.45 :eek: . Lead time would be 3-5 working days.
    There's probably a cable produced elsewhere, but just thought it might answer anyone else's curiosity about this cable -especially as it has the highest score in the pj poll!

Dean.

2. andydeacon

andydeacon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I bought one of these RGB = DVI cables through my local hifi store. After a good deal of investigating, they had to order it in especially. It actually cost me £80, but it was worth it. I have it plugged into my playstation and Xbox and the results are very impressive. :clap:

3. Liam @ Prog AV

Liam @ Prog AV
    Well-known Member AVForums Sponsor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +827
    You can use the older POA-CA-SCART (Scart to 15 pin) and a simple DVI-VGA adaptor. Should be a little easier to get hold of, and cheaper too (about 40 quid IIRC).

Or make your own Scart to 15pin if you can work out which pins Sanyo have used...