PLUTO TV ON SAMSUNG TIZEN

neroneuk

Could someone please confirm if does get PLUTO TV APP on any tizen samsung tv's.
We own the 65nu8000 and also the 65q9fn, both 2018 tv's. It suppose to be there on all samsung tv's starting from 2016 and as advertised by pluto tv but there is no way to make it appear. Can obviously get it from the internet browser but it is a pain in the neck with the remote control and that is not the app advertised of course.
Also sent few messages but no one answers.
Does anyone get it? please help. Thanks

gumpy321

Pluto TV channels are on Samsung TV plus. I don't know if the app is available on Tizen as like I say they're on TV plus.

Pluto has just become available on my LG OLED downstairs. A notification popped up the other day.

neroneuk

Thanks but that is not the proper APP and it is very restricted on the TV plus, not the same thing at all. Officially there suppose to be one for all samsung tv's starting from 2016 but not sure if it is been withdrawn recently same as they did for Twitch which officially was not supported I must say.
Are you getting the proper app on your LG??

gumpy321

Thanks but that is not the proper APP and it is very restricted on the TV plus, not the same thing at all. Officially there suppose to be one for all samsung tv's starting from 2016 but not sure if it is been withdrawn recently same as they did for Twitch which officially was not supported I must say.
Are you getting the proper app on your LG??

On the LG, yes it's an app. It became available last week.

Just checked in the Samsung appstore and no Pluto.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom