1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plug in audio/video modules for wall plates?

Discussion in 'Cables & Switches' started by Justhe1, Sep 6, 2004.

1. Justhe1

Justhe1
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hope this is the correct place for this email..

I have just purchased a Panny 42 plasm c/w a load of items and now wish to connect via wall plates my amp's 2nd Room ouputs, and 2 co-ax outputs to my Dining room Amp& LCD.

I have cut out a double gagng width hle in the brickwork of both front Room and Dining Room (back to back) and have purchased 2 off QED brushed Steel wall plate surrounds from Richards AV in St Albans.

My question is where is the most cost effective place to purchase the "inserts"? - From what I can tell I can only find complete plates and I only need the modules...

I will need in total 2 sets of female banana type plugs for audio (L&R), 2 sets of Phono L&R for amp to amp connectivity and 2 of co-ax or sat type connections - but all as plug in module type...

Can anyone point me in the right direction please as I'm struggling bigtime :confused: (this is my 1st multi room connection attempt!)

Any advise/links greatly received...

J

2. newstuart

newstuart

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +55
    Keene electronics used to,havent looked recently though may be worth a try :thumbsup:

3. Justhe1

Justhe1
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Cheers Stuart,

Will have a looksee :)