Pls Recommend me some good racing games for x-box

E

Ewan

Hi!
Can anyone pls recommend me some good racing games for the x-box:confused:

I all ready have
Colin Mcrae rally 4
Progect Gotham Racing 2

I was thinking aobut buying - ToCA Race Driver 2 and Rallisport Challenge 2. Are they any good?

bob mushroom

ToCA Race Driver 2 - playing this at mo (about 50% in career) very good graphics and finally AI worth driving against.

I recommend the purchase

Iain Shields

Novice Member
Rallisport Challenge 2 (due out in a week or two) is looking to be really good game, with 2 player link up, 4 player split screen and upto 16 players on Live... I can't wait :D
http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=55469

Also, if you dont mind your racing on 2 wheels then I can reccommend Moto GP 2 aswell...

Regards,
Iain.

A

Akael

Agreeing with Race Driver 2 (IMO the best driving game I've ever played) and Moto GP 2, though that one has a difficult learning curve to start with (or I'm just crap at precise controls) =)

LDJ

Take a look @ the graphics on Rallisport Challenge 2! ***drools***

Looks like its going to be a cracker of a game. Also, theres another title in the works called"Forza Motorsport" and that is really shaping up to be something special! :cool:

inzaman

Turtle, uh!!????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused::confused:

ted26

Novice Member
Originally posted by turtle
sssssssssucksssssssssss the xbox matessssssssssss sssssssssucksssssssssss itsssssssss i would getsssssssssss debbiessssssssssssss doeseesssssssssss dallasssssssssssss. alrightssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Turtles head :D

Stereo Steve

Novice Member
I'll back Toca 2 as well. Hulkhead, saw you the other night but didn't have my headset hooked up. I am finally getting the hang of it after going straight onto live and actullay won a race late on. Brands Hatch indy, 20 laps in Ford Mustangs. HUGE fun.

Pooon

Another vote for TOCA from me, 84% career done and enjoyed every minute.

Anyone else finding it really hard to switch from TOCA to PGR2 and vice versa?

hulkhead

Originally posted by Stereo Steve
I'll back Toca 2 as well. Hulkhead, saw you the other night but didn't have my headset hooked up. I am finally getting the hang of it after going straight onto live and actullay won a race late on. Brands Hatch indy, 20 laps in Ford Mustangs. HUGE fun.
it was a laugh - 20 laps in the seat leons - it took me a while to get used to the controls after pgr2. Top game. See you on live soon for another duel...